Division of Electronics and Communications Engineering
Prof. B. P. Singh
He started his carrier as Assistant Professor, Birla Institute of Technology Mesra, Ranchi from 20th Nov. 1969 to 6th May 1981. From1981, he joined Indian Institute of Technology-Indian School of Mines Dhanbad and served as Assistant Professor till from 20th Sep., 1987. He was Professor at National Institute of Technology, Silchar (Assam) from 1st July 1985 to 19th Sept. 1987 (on EOL from Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad). In September 1987 he joined as professor at M.M.M. Engineering College, Gorakhpur. In 2009, he joined as Professor in Deptt. of ECE, Mody Institute of Technology and Science, Lakshmangarh and served as Professor till June 2013. Before joining NSUT he was at Deptt. of E & CE, Manipal University Jaipur.
Awards/ certificates Received:
- Received thanks letter from Bharat Electronics Ltd. Bangalore (INDIA) for indication of mistake in their design in 1987.
- Awarded Certificate of merit along with token cash by IEEE Chapter of IIT, Kharagpur for wining the Tutorial Paper Contest in 1983.
- Awarded Certificate by The Institution of Engineers (India) for one of the best papers in 1983.
- The Institute of Scientific Information (USA) requested me to allow them to put one of papers which they selected by quality sampling in their reference for research work in 1979.
- Awarded Outstanding Branch Counselor of IEEE (USA) in 1992-93 and in 2001-2002.
- Best Contribution in “Networking Activities”, Madan Mohan Malaya Engineering College, Gorakhpur, a Engineering College of U.P. Govt.
Narendra Singh “Dadhi Baba Seva Sansthan, Gorakhpur” awarded Dr. B. P. Singh, Principal, M.M.M. Engineering College, Gorakhpur for the Special Contribution in Technical Education for the year 2004.